Blog Archive

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Prayer

To God or Whom it May Concern:

I'm so tired of this life. I hate my job and I hate my boss and some of my co-workers. I want my life back. Sometimes I feel alone even amongst large crowds of people. They try making me talk, dress and act like them. I hate it. Why did you put me here for this, in this filthy neighborhood with these idiotic neighbors. Why do they ask me for money and change? Ask your government, I live in your neighborhood, how much more than you do you think I have Mr. Bum? It is a sad sight to see a man sleep through the elements with no where to go but more importantly nobody to go with! I'm sorry.

It's a fire burning within that keeps trying to be extinguished from the outside world. It angers me, people afraid of living life anger me because it makes me do the same and I don't want to act like them. I'm so tired! I'm scared of the future and saddened by the present. There are people I love, that I want to make proud, please help me get out of here! I don't want to live this way, but more importantly I don't want to die this way.

Something is trying to break out, I guess I want freedom! I'm the one punching clocks but this job is knocking me out. I need something more, something greater. It's getting to the point where I feel as though I have to move, go out and just be, just experience life. Not the way these career chasers do or these iPhone consumers and family makers do, I need to just be. I just want to be free. Please God help me, I'm so tired, I'm so fed up. Please get me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment