Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This Life Isn't for Me

Jobs, taxes, student loans with interest rates, wars, genocide, ecocide, homicides, suicide.

Alarm clocks, religions, credit cards, bills, rape, starvation, prejudices, racism, sexism, patriotism...why are school children forced to pledge allegiance to a country that pleads allegiance only with the Almighty...Dollar? The United Corporations of America!

Gender roles, old people homes, homeless folk, psychological warfare, pills that kill, politicians that lie, conformity...why do parents teach their kids to do what everyone else does? Go to school, get this type of job, marry this type of girl, follow this type of Faith, listen to this type of music, and claim they want their children to be independent.

Sometimes I get tired of trying, I don't care any longer to be understood. Can't even escape because there's nowhere to run, especially when one has to be at work early tomorrow. Luckily I have people who try to push me forward and believe I can achieve this dream, I appreciate them.

Poverty, robbery, lies, corruption, its so disgusting. Hopefully I'm not reincarnated and sent back here because dealing with this life, no way do I want to live it twice. Mentally trapped, corporate slaves working for a minimum wage but expected to give maximum effort, going along with countless other zombie drones that fill the buses and ride the trains, I'm going crazy in the world and you all think I'm sane. Invisible tears falling from a formless face, please God please, help me escape this place...

No comments:

Post a Comment