Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top 5 Cool Gays!

5. The WNBA

The entire WNBA made the list as a staff, record label and a crew! It's no secret that 99% of female athletes are lesbian, especially female basketball players. I think 103% of the WNBA are lesbians with a plus/minus ratio of 3%! All the coaches in the league look like John Stockton or Justin Bieber! However, they provide wholesome family entertainment without dunks and spectacular plays of the more heterosexual NBA. Who likes dunks anyway, right!?! From Lisa Leslie to Rebecca Lobo, Candace Parker and the three others I know but can't remember the names, its one big sweaty LesBall going on the court. Maybe if they taped the players making out their ratings would go up! Just tape the cute girls though, some WNBA players look like Sam Cassell with a weave, yuck! Jawana Men with noonday, but you all are cool in my book!

4. Queen Latifah

First off we all knew she was hay after the now infamous "Set It Off" scene! From "Living Single" to "Single Ladies" the Queen has been running through hoes for awhile now! And she remains one of the best rapper turned actors/actresses in Hollywood! She has classic songs, sitcoms, movies and is clearly a very talented gay! I know why you really punched that guy for touching your butt in the "Unity" video, its because you had a crush on his sister, well play on playa...keep doing your thing! U-N-I-T-Y!

3. Don Lemon

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-july-26-2011/cnn-anchor-don-lemon-appears-not-to-care-for-cnn

This guy is one funny, cool gay dude! Jon Stewart helped propel him to the number three spot. He kinda reminds me of the lawyer Tom on the show "The Boondocks". He's one of those people who are funny without trying to be! The other black, male anchor on this network sucks, unfortunately I cannot remember his name but maybe if he turns gay he can be cool like Lemon. I'm pretty sure guys ask him, "If he wants his Lemons squeezed" a lot!

2. Anderson Cooper

The grey haired, popular news anchor. He doesn't call himself an anchor for nothing but actually anchors himself in the crisis and report amid the chaos. He reported from a boat when Katrina was raging in New Orleans, he reported during the Haiti earthquake even though "aid" to help the citizens couldn't het in, he was at my 13th birthday party when I fell off my bike and broke my hand...I didn't even tell my mother what happened because Anderson Cooper was there when I fell, come think of it, he may have been the one who pushed me! But he's still cool enough to be number two on this list!

1. Neil Patrick Harris

The number one spot goes to Mr. Harris solely for his performance on "How I Met Your Mother" television show! If you never seen an episode its probably because you're homophobic, shame on you!! I guarantee if you watch this show, his character will amuse and entertain! Although he's a womanizer and not a manizer on the show, it's cool because he came out before the show and never been ashamed of who he was! Which is what this country needs, acceptance! Maybe if you don't want to see two women or men kiss you may want to reconsider living in a "FREE COUNTRY" and seriously discrimination is wack! And if you don't like it I will send Neil Patrick to sleep with your mother and or father, our number one cool gay!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

  1. lmaoo chill andy cooper hasn't come out bro haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure? I think he did or else he wouldn't have made the list lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. And who gave you permission to call him Andy? Questionable! Lol

    ReplyDelete