Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2011

An Ode to George Carlin: The Post Modern Man

I keep loose change in my tight jeans
I gotta master's degree with a slave's mentality
I'm a dumb ass with a smartphone
I gotta good heart but I'm bad news
Always ready to blow with a short fuse
I spend long nights with psychic mediums...
Who can tell the future, don't remember the past and presently unaware of everything happening now
I can read closed minded people like an open book, how?
Cuz I'm dynamite like JJ
Even tho I listen to LL thru my mp3
That doesn't need AA batteries.
So, sorry I couldn't hear, but BB chat me or CC me if I don't get your email or tweet
I only #FF girls with double D's
And tonight we can make a funny TT.
Then i'll need some R&R
Before the kids awake to pee pee
So I can make time for GG
Who's young enough to relate to Tupac
But old enough that she doesn't two step or club hop,
But always staying dougie.
It's a crazy dogma
Watching kids Cat Daddy
Who're getting jerked by the game
While they superman on hoes
Pimped by the system
And I thought prostitution was illegal!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment