Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Top 5 Weirdest Things in Music Videos

5. There Goes My Baby- Usher

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=4xuAUdLbj5w

In this video, we have a lovely young lady on top of a roof! I guess when people are watching the video, its supposed to come across as artistic, but it fails! I can't understand for the life of me why a female is dressed in fresh white linen, only to sit atop Usher's roof! Maybe she was spying on him, maybe that's the girl from Confessions that Usher was talking about cheating on Chile with, who knows! But I guess it helps drive home the songs title, "There Goes My Baby!" Usher was probably taking out trash and decided to take a glimpse to the roof and said, "Oh, here you are, there goes my baby!" Then this idiot jumps up for a kiss! Can you say whipped? I be damned if I jump on somebody's roof for one regular kiss, risking life and injury.

4. Pop Champagne- Ron Browz

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=m3MBs1Dm9lw

I hope that's the correct link! The video starts off normal, rappers chilling in the club, talking to women and popping champagne. And then something weird happens! Other guys start giving other guys "Champagne Showers!" I beleive someone starts to jump up and down while getting liquid poured on them by another man! Now I'm not saying this is gay I'm just saying straight guys don't do this stuff! I find it a bit disturbing to say the least!

3. The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=k6Ee4t0VCr8

I'm going to give Bruno the benefit of the doubt and say he was high while writing and recording the video for this song! For one, the concept is about being lazy all day but Mr. Mars speaks of doing P90X! Pretty sure well trained athletes don't do even do these exercises when working out! Secondly, the dancing is horrible! Pulling down their pants, putting their hands down their pants, dancing around like retarded monkies! Someone should have sat his high ass down and told him to sober up and think things out!

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga makes the list as an artist starring in anyone of her many weird music videos! From the way she dresses to the ways she dances to the way she looks, and acts, this girl has become a Fame Monster! I can't follow any logic used in shooting her videos and the corresponding lyrics of her songs! I guess they just point the camera and shoot and tell her to just try and keep her costume on!

1. I'm on One- Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and Drake

Couldn't find an official video and don't care to look longer than two minutes! These three rappers are on every song out! They run the industry! I find Drake's part a little weird! It's roughly, 10 to 15 dudes sitting in a dimly lit room on plastic furniture, I'm guessing they stole someone's grandmother furniture. They're no lights on in the room and Drake is the only guy moving around!?! It looks like its about 6am, so I have no idea what they were doing in that room sitting on plastic furniture at the crack of dawn. At least play XBOX or something! And its only like three chairs, you got people sitting on the arms of the chair and shit! I feel like they could have turned on at least one light and made it look like they didn't shoot this video in someone's house, seconds before the person moved out! I guess I'm On One means they are on a B&E ( breaking and entering) crime spree stealing plastic furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment